Optical And Wireline
The new Ericsson-LG Ethernet Access portfolio is based on Wave Division Multiplexing Passive Optical Networking (WDM-PON) technology that brings new levels of simplicity, flexibility, security, and performance to the delivery of broadband business and residential services.
The Ericsson-LG portfolio, one of the industry's first to use WDM-PON architecture, extends the advantages of carrier-grade Ethernet to the "First Mile" and overcomes traffic jams caused by bandwidth-hungry applications such as HD video on demand. WDM-PON makes it possible to divide a single optical fiber into multiple wavelengths, each capable of carrying the same bandwidth that previously required an entire fiber.
The Ericsson-LG Ethernet Access portfolio extends ultra-fast Ethernet services to customers by providing dedicated and secure wavelengths of symmetrical bandwidth to each user. For service providers, the Ericsson-LG solution offers a competitive edge by accelerating the rollout of business and/or residential services with a simple engineering and deployment model.
- The Ethernet Access Residential Unit (EARU) 1112 is a colorless indoor termination unit that resides at the subscriber location and can accommodate various types of services through the Ethernet (100Base-TX) port. The EARU 1112 aggregates and propagates one to four subscriber(s) port traffic to and from the o...
- The Ethernet Access Service Terminal 1100 is the OLT for the Ericsson-LG Ethernet access 1100 solution. The EAST 1100 is a 19-inch wide, 10U high rack mount shelf. The shelf consists of 11 slots: 2 slots for Switch & Network Interface cards, 8 slots for PON Interface cards or other service carrying cards, and...
- The EARU 1113 & 1114 are 100Mbps WDM-PON Optical Network Terminals (ONT) that reside at the residential premise and provide various services types: Ethernet (10/100Base-TX) and Voice (POTS and SIP).
The EARU 1113 & 1114 form the part of the CPE portfolio of ONTs and ONUs for the Ericsson-LG Ethernet Access...
- The EARU 1103 & 1104 outdoor ONTs provide all the functionality of the indoor EARU 1113 & 1114 ONT variants within an environmentally hardened housing, suitable for outdoor deployment.
The EARU 1103 & 1104 are 100Mbps WDM-PON Optical Network Terminals (ONT) that reside adjacent to residential/business pre...
- The EABU 2112 & 2113 are 100Mbps WDM-PON Optical Network Units (ONU) that reside at the business premise and provide various services types: Ethernet (10/100Base-TX), Voice (POTS and SIP) and E1/T1 (1.5Mbps/2Mbps).
The EABU 2112 & 2113 form the part of the CPE portfolio of ONTs and ONU for the Ethernet Ac...
- The EABU 2212 & 2213 are 1Gbps WDM-PON Optical Network Units (ONU) that reside at the business premise and can provide various services types : Ethernet (100/1000Base-TX) ,Voice (POTS and SIP) and T1/E1 (1.5Mbps/2Mbps) .
The EABU 2212 & 2213 form the part of the CPE portfolio of ONTs and ONUs for the Ethe...