A comprehensive Wideband-CDMA product portfolio is now available including macrocell, microcell, picocell, compact and digital compact node Bs as well as RRH, RNC, BSR, provisioning, quality and management systems.
WIRELESS NETWORK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Wireless Network Management System (W-NMS) provides a converged network management solution that supports all UMTS domains (UTRAN, Packet Core, and Circuit Core domains including Nortel IP, ATM and IMS). It also supports GSM and GPRS technologies. This carrier-grade solution is composed of wireless-aware spec...
IP MULTIMEDIA SUBSYSTEM(IMS)
- IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) solution enables service providers to dramatically transform both the end user communications experience and their own business models. IMS is a standardized service delivery architecture based on the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) that equips service providers to deliver a fa...
- Generex-2000 SGSN is a GPRS system to provide high speed and low-speed data and signal using packet-mode technology. It processes the features of mobility management and packet call processing for the packet service of terminal and is designed to provide packet tunnel function for inter-connection to external...
- Generex-2000 GGSN is a node for supporting Gateway GPRS Node and designed for the role of gateway on General Packet Radio service. This system has all resources required for connection to internet and provides related service. It is designed based on 3GPP release 99 and 4.
GENEREX-2000 MSC SERVER
- The LG-Nortel MSC Server(Generex-2000 MSC Server) is a Carrier Grade system operating on ATM switch and an open architecture of LG-Nortel platform.
The Generex-2000 MSC supports a wide range of call control, supplementary services, mobility management and signaling based on 3GPP Release 4 and 5.
GENEREX-2000 MEDIA GATEWAY
- This is a seperated structure by MSC Server Media Gateway and provides user daya traffic processing, conversion and related all resources based on R4 and R5 3GPP release. Generex2000 MGW has all resources required for processing user data and process the features of transmission control, connection control an...
- WCDMA-HLR, which uses 3GPP MAP Protocol, holds all mobile specific subscriber data and contains a number of functions to manage those data. It controls services and enables to provide data service as well as the basic voice service by managing and providing the subscriber data.
It also supports the ...
9311 MACRO NODE B
- The Alcatel-Lucent 9311 Macro Node B (9311 Macro) offers wireless operators a fully field-proven solution from initial low capacity, through to high coverage deployments with a smooth evolution path throughout the life of the network. The 9311 Macro is available in both indoor and outdoor variants. It is part...
9322 DIGITAL COMPACT NODE B
- The Alcatel-Lucent 9322 digital Compact Node B (9322 dCompact) offers cost-effective entry into the UMTS market for areas where site selection is difficult. It is particularly suited to macro-cellular application and to sites where installation constraints prevent use of a macro Node B. This digital Node B ca...
9341 REMOTE RADIO HEAD 40W 2100MHZ
- The Alcatel-Lucent 9341 Remote Radio Head 40W 2100MHz is part of Alcatel-Lucent distributed Node B portfolio, a set of products enabling operators to deploy radio module functions remotely from the digital portion of the Node B. Alcatel-Lucent's Distributed Node B solutions reduce site installation costs...
9351 WIRELESS QUALITY ANALYZER
- The Alcatel-Lucent 9351 Wireless Quality Analyzer (9351 WQA) allows optimization of the UTRAN network based on traces generated by the Radio Network Controller (RNC) and thereby increases the Quality of Service (QoS) delivered by the network to the end-user. Thanks to its neighbouring management module, the 9...
9352 WIRELESS PROVISIONING SYSTEM
- The Alcatel-Lucent 9352 Wireless Provisioning System (9352 WPS) allows network administrators to configure, change and optimize parameters of the W-CDMA access network. Configuration management of mobile networks is a complex and tedious task and our provisioning system has been specifically designed to cope ...
9353 WIRELESS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- The Alcatel-Lucent 9353 Wireless Management System (9353 WMS) enables network administrators to manage Alcatel-Lucent's W-CDMA/HSPA access network equipment and additionally, some ATM-based infrastructure equipment. This system is carrier-grade, is composed of wireless-aware specialized applications (for...
9359 NETWORK PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZER
- The Alcatel-Lucent 9359 Network Performance Optimizer (9359 NPO) is a powerful performance management monitoring and reporting tool for W-CDMA/HSPA networks. Running on separate hardware, the 9359 NPO allows operators to perform a full range of Performance Management reporting functions. It offers outstanding...
9365 BASE STATION ROUTER FEMTO
- The Alcatel-Lucent 9365 Base Station Router Femto (9365 BSR Femto) addresses the domestic market for high-speed data via localized in-building wireless service provision. With a Femtocell Base Station Router, a user can be assured of a high Quality of Service W-CDMA facility, with the advantages of voice supp...
9370 RADIO NETWORK CONTROLLER
- The Alcatel-Lucent 9370 Radio Network Controller (9370 RNC) is responsible for the control and management of radio resources in the UMTS/W-CDMA network, and is an integral part of Alcatel-Lucent's UTRAN architecture. This RNC offers the flexibility and reliability necessary to ensure cost-efficient and r...